Princess of Darkness

Monday, June 05, 2006

What's up with movies these days



Okay now I'm watching the 'making of Omen 666' program on tely. Basically, this movie is a remake of the Omen in 1976. The whole story line is about an American diplomat and his wife adopt a child, but then they begin to suspect their adopted son is the Antichrist.
I have to admit that while I'm watching this program I begin to feel that is this kind of thing for real? Would Satan really send his son here..and seriously what for? People still commit sins no matter what.
It is important to mention about 'the Da Vinci code'. Why people have to make such a big fuss about it..it's just a movie people. I know you guys love Jesus and so do I. However, it is important to keep things in mind that imagination sometimes can take you beyond the limit *hence the Da Vinci code movie.
I have to admit that I,myself a movie fanatic but I'm not a movie critic. I don't really give a darn about the composition of the films or the movie angles. You could call me a stupid consumer if you want, I choose to watch movies by their previews. I don't care about all the comments which critics have made. I'm looking forward to watch Omen 666. Why 666???..the hell I know, I only know that the release date is on 6/6/06. I'm not sure this remake will be a big hit like the old one or not. I might be disappointed after I watch this film but oh well..we will find out when I get my arse to a movie theatre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home