Princess of Darkness

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This is why he's the one for me

Last night I felt so down for some unknown reasons. So many things going on in my head and they are all unexplainable. Thanks God for sending someone like Joel to me, his words means the world to me..and maybe this is why he's the one for me.

Hon, I copied some part of our conversation on msn this afternoon. I just want to keep it in here so in the future when I feel down I can come back and read it and know that you are always right by my side. Love you darling.
....................



Jo: "Everyone can always do better than what they are doing now. You set goals for yourself and exceed them. Realistic goals. There are days when i feel down. I tend to think a lot as well but at the end of the day, life doesn't give much time for me to think all the time. Kind of have to 'do' life.. and hope that you are making the right decisions for yourself. But if you find that you aren't then you got to step back and think a bit more. It's like a boat in the water. You have control of the wheel but then sometimes, the wind blows you in one direction. You can't control the wind, but you control the wheel. And just got to stay in control sometimes, even when the wind blows you to somewhere you don't want to go to and maybe the wind would change direction one day and you can steer to a better place" March, 23 2010


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home