Princess of Darkness

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to me and Sean. Four years mean a lot to both of us. Actually, I planned to be a nice and cheerful girlfriend just for once but unfortunately I have a cold and I've been having a lot of late nights so all I gave him today was a washed-out girlfriend. However, we managed to make tonight a wee bit more special by going to Tony's restaurant for dinner and we also brought my mom along as well, just to show her that she is special hehe. Sean gave me a wonderful pair of earrings by Swarovski, thank you Sean.

I wish I could write more about the trip to Akaroa yesterday and what happened tonight but my health probably says no at this stage and I've developed sore throat in a past hour. Therefore, it's time for me to go to bed and try to get some rest. Last night I didn't go to bed until 4 a.m. and the reason for that is because I was cleaning my room and got carried away cleaning the bathroom and so on. This morning woke up early to hang clothes and cleaning up the whole house. Gosh, I wish I live in apartment (less cleaning work). You probably figure it out by now how on earth my health has decreased dramatically in two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home