Princess of Darkness

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Big Day Tomorrow..

I just got back to Christchurch yesterday and to tell you the truth the weather here is no different to the weather in Thailand. They both are HOT and I'm dying. I've been seriously busy with tons of thing since my feet have landed here. Oh well, it will over in a couple of days. I went to pick up the academic clothe this morning after that I took my parents to uni for a photoshoot. It was fun but it was freaking hot at the same time.

Tomorrow is going to be one the those big days in my life. Graduation Ceremony! I know it's going to be such a pain in the arse regarding all the procedure but hey you don't get to celebrate like that everyday. Then on Thursday is my graduation party/solo exhibition. Gosh I'm going to have such a long day tomorrow and the day after preparing things for my party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home