Princess of Darkness

Saturday, July 12, 2008

what happened in the last 2 months

I think I should sum up of what happened to me in the last 2 months in the form of bullet points 'cause I just can't be bothered to write them up in sentences hehehe.

June:
  • My hon was finally here with me for 2 weeks and I just can't find right words to describe all the things we did together when he was here. I loved every moment even though we had our ups and downs but those things surely make me appreciate my babe more and more and I just can't wait to see you soon hon.
  • Uni started...yuck ><>
  • Hua Hin trip (reminiscing those times in Hua Hin and @ Let's Sea Resort)
  • Visiting Museum of wax with my babe and yes we argued at the ticket booth for like 5 minutes but enjoyed the rest of the time there *grin*
  • Hin Tok River Camp with my honz, mom and co (first time there)
  • My babe left me back to Auckland *cries*
  • Orientation Trip for MACM 9th batch @ Hin Tok River Camp (second time).
  • Uni uni uni.....argh!!!!

July:
  • Seminar meeting...meeting and meeting
  • Classes
  • Have Invisalign on my teeth and it's going to stay there for quite sometime
  • It will be 8 months with Jo this coming Sunday..yay yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home