Princess of Darkness

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Can't get it out of my head

The whole freaking day I can't take this song out of my head 'Thank God I found you' and yes you know who I'm talking about... and yes I'm in love and no I'm not looking for anything more than this. We're not perfect but we're happy to be by each other side. I know it sounds lame but when you found someone like how I found Jo, you will know *smile*.

Hmm..why am I complaining about it when I'm actually listening to the song now *bratty*. Good night honey and yes I will wait for your wake up text in the morning and your call after work. You also mean the world to me. Luv you hon.

*PS. Cafe Casta is such a nice, cosy restaurant...go there when you have a chance okay. It's small but I'm sure you will have a pleasant time there...well mom and I had a nice time there anyway ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home