Princess of Darkness

Thursday, June 08, 2006

$$$

I really need to win Lotto! I need a lot of money now. It's not that I'm a big spender or anything close to that. It's just that I have to buy hell loads of material for my printmaking project. Yesterday, I spent close to 700 bucks (NZD), paper alone already cost me $400..... and yep, that price was on special (Imagine if it wasn't on special). The rest of the money was for my inks and trust me those inks only last me for a month. Uni should give us (art students) funds...seriously we pay heap loads of money to the department but they don't provide us anything..seriously nothing. You have to pay for every freaking single things. Sucks! Oh well, this year is my final year so it's my final sacrifice. The department should have a policy that 'if you spent more than a thousand dollars on your project materials, you are guaranteed to get at least B grade".

My first exam is coming real soon..and to tell you the truth I'm not ready yet! I always find ways to procrastinate during the study break. Actually, there are heaps of way to just ignore your precious books and doing something that you probably don't give a darn when you 'have time'. For example, walking around my garden just to see that I can't get rid of those hideous ugly looking plants or watching 'footballer wives' program on Channel 2. What a sad way to play for time (of study). There was one time, I really really didn't want to study but I couldn't find anything to do around my house so I sent an awfully long email to my brother who I hardly talk to. Let's face it, emailing your brother who you hardly talk to cuz both of you don't share the same thoughts...that's quite bad. Also, knowing that there will be no reply from him even make it's more tragic. Hopefully, in this coming study break I can put at least 80% of my concentration into my study. Also, I better make sure that my brother is not going to block me on his email list!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home