Princess of Darkness

Friday, June 09, 2006

Cuz I have a bad day

Did I set the wrong foot when I left my bed this morning?...I'm not too sure about that...but there's one thing that I'm very certain is I fell down from the steps outside my door this morning. I landed on my front and believe me it was very painful. I blame it on the icy floor and probably...yeah yeah my clumsiness which caused me these ugly,swollen and painful bruises and a few minor scratches. My day got worst when I went to uni and had to suffer with the long and boring lectures, I couldn't stop looking at my watch and pray that the fire alarm would go off (hang on..that's not good cuz I can't run) or something that can shorten these dull and uninteresting lectures.
I went to see my boyfriend at lunch time and hoped that we could go and grab something for lunch then I can go back to uni to do my works. However, he was too lazy and wanted to sleep (gosh..I hope he sleep until he dies) maybe he was a sloth in his past life. I haven't eaten anything since lunch time and now I'm a little bit hungry but I can't be bothered to cook. Therefore, I'd probably go get something to eat from takeaway later.

I meant today wasn't that bad..like really really bad but compare to other days...today wasn't exactly good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home