Princess of Darkness

Friday, October 13, 2006

Lecture ends

It has been quite awhile since I last blogged. This week has been nothing but catastrophe and I still have Saturday before the new week comes. I got so caught up with my works and my head had no rooms for nothing except work. Anyhow, it's over now since I already submitted my works besides I didn't have a chance to see my final works display on the wall today but I will on Monday. The reason for that is because my lecturer, Simon decided my works would be far more better if I can get them mount onto foam boards. Thus, he took my works to his friend's place yesterday so his friend can mount those works onto foam boards for me.

This is one of my final works (copyright)

Let me assist you with this info first, the deadline for Fine Art Final submission is on Friday 13th Oct at 5 p.m. I didn't get my work back until almost 4p.m. and my lecturer couldn't work out how to put them on the wall since we both agree not to nail them. Therefore, I had to go get Chris who is Senior technician guy at Fine Art to help me. Chris was so busy helping other people and he didn't come up to help me until 4.42p.m. Anyway, we got a solution to display my works on the wall by glue down a string with PVA glue then put tissue paper over it. On the wall, we will put 2 nails then we can hang my work, which is such a great idea but the problem is in order to do that PVA glue needs at least 20 minutes for it to dry which I don't have time for that. We were going to use glue gun but unfortunately nobody has one..sucks. Regardless, my lecturer decided that he and Chris will hang my works on Monday and will let me know so I can go in to have a look. I think he realised that it's not my fault for not putting my works up in time since he was the one who didn't go pick up my works from his friend's place until 3p.m.

I have to say that for the submission this year, I didn't feel so bad or as stress as I used to be which is great. Now I'm on study break which I should take the name of this period of time seriously. No matter I only have one exam but this paper is not a piece of cake like it used to be..screw you cosc lecturers. I'm so sleepy now..I'm gonna go to bed and enjoy my weekend and this is going to be the first time in the past few months that I can turn off my alarm clock and wake up whenever I want. Hang on a minute...I can't I have to ready by 10.30a.m. the plaster guy will come to sand my ceiling (long story about that). Darn...oh and I also can't sleep in on Sunday as well..I have to go to temple. ARGH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home