Princess of Darkness

Saturday, October 07, 2006

One more week before the final submission

Argh...my final submission is coming REAL SOON. Next Friday to be exact, I still haven't made up my mind which works I'm going to put up on the wall. Frankly enough to say that I'm not as nervous as I used to be like in the last two years. Maybe I'm kind of over it or just use to the fact that the more you panic the more you screw your works.

I'm planning to work on my workbook tomorrow (after having Sarawak Laksa which will be cooked by Sean) and start thinking really hard on what to do with my next work. That's right I still have one more print to do. I was planning to go to Uni today but for some reason I have a feeling that there will be a lot of people using the big and messy workshop. I find it's quite ludicrous actually when people say that they have lots of work, still they don't do anything apart from puffing smokes outside Fine Art. They come to uni early but seriously they don't do anything all day...how do I know about that..let me tell you this, I'm always at uni and you could call me 'no life' since I'm always in the workshop so I know who's in and who's not. I'm not trying to defense myself or try to make myself looks good here. I mean we all whine about all the tons of work that we have to complete but the difference between me and those who do nothing apart from coming to uni and do nothing except sitting outside the workshop waiting the day to pass by is....I go to uni and do work and I'm confidence enough to say that I always deliver my tasks on time...most of the time. *sigh* Some people just don't know the value of tution fee.

I should go to bed now..I need to pray first then I will go to bed after that. There will be a study break period after next week which I doubt I will study hard but who knows right. People change all the time and maybe I might change to some sort of nerdy..hahaaha..we'll see about that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home