Princess of Darkness

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Our Sweet Escape at Honey Pot Cafe

It's been awhile since Sean and I got to walk around town together just the two of us. Since my mom's here we both hardly get to go to places as a couple but hey don't get me wrong I'm not complaining and of course my mom is my first priority, no doubt about that. I'm quite lucky that he knows where I come from and how close mom and I are.

Mom went out with her friend since 9.30a.m. and she didn't tell me when she would be back so I used this opportunity to go to town with Sean and had lunch at Honey Pot Cafe. We didn't plan that we have to go there, it just happened . I used to go there 2 years ago for a cup of hot chocolate and I loved it, I told Sean and he hasn't been there and that's how we ended up at this gorgeous place. We got there around 11.15 a.m. and we were pretty much in the middle of brunch and lunch if you like. I ordered my meal from Brunch menu while Sean had his one from Lunch menu (what a good combination).

If you have read my blog before you probably know by now how much I love French Toast and yes I had it AGAIN, but they don't call French Toast at Honey Pot instead they call Sweet A.M. What a darling name.. While I had such a girly dish Sean chose to eat something more macho (as in name) by having Joe Boggs. I can't quite remember about the ingredients in his dish but there were chicken, bacon, toasts and yummy sauce. Overall, we enjoyed our meals and we loved how they decorate the place with all the art works from a various freelance artists. I remembered my classmate used to sell her art works at Honey Pot. No, I don't have any intention to sell my works there because their walls are full and my works are too big in size.


Joe Boggs

Sweet A.M.

It's quite late now and I'm running out of ideas what to write here plus I need to think about what to eat tomorrow..gosh what a pig. I don't want to waste 30 minutes arguing with mom and Sean about what to have for lunch so I need to come up with at least 3 choices. Hmm..I'm having such a hard life..hehehehe.. By the way, Stranger Than Fiction is an awesome movie so check it out if you haven't seen it. Sean and I loved it and hopefully you will love it like we did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home