Princess of Darkness

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Letter L

I never realized before that letter 'L' has such an impact to my life until today. I should have apprehended that long time ago but I guess lately I haven't had time for myself. First of all, I drive Lexus, yup that starts with letter 'L' and I'm a Louis Vuittion fanatic, yes begins with 'L'. This might sound lame but Love has been a complicated issue to me recently as well..gosh that's lame. Oh and lastly, there are so many losers in my life and I can't shake them off..sad huh!
At least I have something to cheer me up today and that associates with letter 'L'..yes LV bag..ho ho ho. It's been ages.......since I purchased the last LV bag ( the end of last year I guess). Man I deserve it okay! I work my butt off since I came back from Sheepland. Working at the shop and study at the same time ain't easy but l think I can handle it relatively well. Unfortunately, I'm pretty dry now..oh well at least for 3 months *scream*.

Moral for today, Diamond is no longer girl's best friend. LV is!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home