Princess of Darkness

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Santika Club


My philosophy for last Saturday night was 'People can have fun without alcohol' and yes I'm a living proof for that matter. I have to say that I'm not a partygoer or who work by day and club by night but last Saturday was exceptional.

It started off with a message on my friend's msn username. She was saying that she was bored blah blah blah and I hate to see my friend gets bored (I think you can figure it out that it's just my lame excuse for going out). The party procedure was pretty easy and simple. I just sent out a few text messages to friends and that's how we do it hahahaha.

I'm also lukcy that my dad is a good friend of the Santika Club (more info of this club plz visit :http://www.santikaclub.com). Apparently, it's a well-known club in Bangkok and people also recommended this place. I guess some people have their own appreciations in music and not everyone is a fan of this club but man I'm already fallen in love to this club.

Dad made a phone call to the owner and my friends and I decided to hit the club at 9p.m. which was quite early but we didn't mind as we wanted to have a chat before we let ourselves go. Live bands were awesome especially the Burn Band..you guys rock! especially When you performed 'What I've done'. Mister D.J. was hot as well (hot as in skill not his face..no man ...no!!!). We were in VIP section and we were well looked after and thanks to my dad and P'Ball, the owner of the club. My friends were either tipsy or truly wasted..literally. On the other hand, I was fully conscious but I danced like I've had at least 3 bottles of Black Label when I actually only had coke and pure water...emphasize PURE water. My friends finished a 1 1/4 bottle of Black Label and plenty of mixers that's why most of them were wasted!!! Nevertheless, they said we all had fun so that's a good thing hahahaha. Oh we didn't have to pay for the bill, like I've stated above that we were well looked after physically and finacially.

We set our feet in at 9p.m. but we didn't leave
until 2a.m. One thing that's bugging me though people were hardly moving. It's like they're there for just drinking and checking out each other. Unlike us, we were there to drink (not me) and dance (that's for me). Yet, when we were starting our moves, people followed us which is good. We turned their switches ON. After that I had to send my friends off cuz they were in such a bad shape, they couldn't remember the address...hahahaha but it's all cool.

I'm sure Chai also thanks me for inviting him. If you want to know why, you need to ask him personally. HAHAHAHA... Oh well, mom said
I can't go clubbing for at least another 3 months but I told her that I have an alcohol deposit card at the club which will expire in two months. So I need to claim it before the expiry date..hahahaha...that's my plan. Santika Club..you rock!!!




2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home