Princess of Darkness

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Just for you...

Well..someone's been nagging me about where's my next post (my number one fan..no no not my fan..my fiance). So here's my new post on my very own restricted blog *bratty*. Hmm..what to write...help me?!? I guess since Jo left Thailand my life is no difference from a rollercoaster that keeps going up and down. I'm so used to having him around me and when he's not there, I became imbalance. Of course that since he left we tend to argue more, I guess it's because I seek for his attentions and partly sad due to the fact that he's not with me anymore. Nevertheless, I'm happy that he's having a nice time with his family back home and I'm sure his parents and his brother, sisters enjoy having him around too.

I was looking through a list of Thai songs in mom's room a few days ago and found this song and I find it is very meaningful. This song makes me realize that people want to be loved by someone who can accept them of who they are but life isn't a fairy tale where there's always a happy ending. Every couple needs to meet in the middle but in order to do that, it requires a lot of time and understanding from both parties. 'Meet in the middle' sounds so easy but the truth is...it's very difficult to do so because at the end of the day, everyone wants to get what they want but once you manage to meet each other in the middle..the next question is..how are you going to sustain it? and for how long?

Love is not everything in relationship, in fact love is just one part of a relationship. Relationship requires love, understanding, time and respect. My question is, do people have all of those elements? It takes time to obtain all of these things..most people quit before they even try. However, if that person is worth it, you will try your best to achieve them but how do you know that person is worth it? I guess when it comes down to this question, you have to believe your guts feeling. Your feeling don't lie.

The song that I was mentioning earlier called 'Flower and Vase'. The song is basically talking about how do you know that a flower that you see in a vase is willing to be there, not by force. It could be separated from its branches and ended up crying in a vase. Of course the flower knows that the vase cares about it just like how two people who love each other so much do care about each other. The girl knows that the guy loves her so much, he 's always guided her because he cares about her. She also loves and very attached to him but her heart can't deal with it.

When it comes to love, she wants him to accept and love her the way she is. She's been through a lot in her life so when it comes to love, she wants to loosen things up, she wants to enjoy and relax. She wants the guy to love her of who she is not who he wants her to be. No matter how much he means to her or how much she loves him, it has to be changed. It's not that her love is no longer there, it is still there, unchanged but she wants to be left alone at this time to see what life really means to her and when she gets an answer of who she really is, she might get lonely along the way and that's the day that she will return just like how flower belongs in the vase.

That's all about the song. For me, I found that person and no matter we do argue from time to time I still can't face the day without him. My favourtie quote from 'Rumor has it' is "I'm not here to tell you that I can't live without you, I can.... I just don't want to"

So darling... i don't want to live without you. Love you Jo ja ^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home