Princess of Darkness

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Miss you darling

Jo complained to me before he left to Sydney that how come I don't update my blog..so funny and this is from a guy who hates my blog so much. I don't know when you will get to read this blog honey but whenever you get to see this entry, know that I love you so much and you are much the best house-fiance anyone can have. I wish I could fly to Sydney on the same day as you but oh well..we both know that life is a bit unfair to us both but I will be there in no time baby, so get the house ready for me okay!

My house is definitely so quiet without you, especially on the dinning table. Isn't it weird that I didn't have this feeling when I was in my last relationship or can it be that the last one is so shitty hahaha...I'm starting to hate my past too darling 'cause you are so amazing and I wish I could have met you earlier darling.

I wish I can sit by the balcony with you right now and admiring Sydney scenery. We're going to get a bench right so we can sit there in the morning when we get up where you can enjoy your cup of coffee and I have vanilla tea *smiling*. Or we can enjoy our dinner with wine/champagne there since we're going to get coffee table set to put outside in the balcony area.

I still remember the day you asked me 'the question' and I said 'yes'...I wish I can turn back time and relive that moment where it was only two of us. I love how you're being so clingy on the phone but I don't like how you always scare me with your sad/moody voice when you just got up especially when we talk on the phone cuz it make me worried so much. One more week darling and I will be there right by your side and know that you are everything to me.....love you my silly carrot. *kiss kiss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home