Princess of Darkness

Monday, June 12, 2006

Hello Santa..where's my present

It's snowing..yippie. I love snow and that's right we have snow in the middle of June. In a past three years Christchurch has been providing us snow and of course I love it. I'm so tempted to go outside to make a snowman or at least starting a snow fight with my next door neighbour but all I can do is just looking at those beautiful flakes falls down from sky through my windows. I have a terrible cold and sore throats. I've been taking a lot of medicines since yesterday but it doesn't seem to get any better. Anyhow, I better go back to bed and hopefully Santa would stop his sled outside my house and try to pass me some awesome presents through small dirty chimney (I supposed to clean it yesterday but couldn't be bothered). Merry Christmas (very early).hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home