Princess of Darkness

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Love you deep deep...

I think since St Valentine's day is coming soon I should write something about it. I actually found an article on the internet about 'Couple still hugging 5,000 years on'. Such a meaningful story and quite romantic at the same time. Here is the detail of this article.

Archaeolog
ists in Italy have discovered a couple buried 5,000 to 6,000 years ago, hugging each other. "It's an extraordinary case," said Elena Menotti, who led the team on their dig near the northern city of Mantova.

"There has not been a double burial found in the Neolithic period, much less two people hugging - and they really are hugging." Menotti said she believed the two, almost certainly a man and a woman although that needs to be confirmed, died young because their teeth were mostly intact and not worn down.

"I must say that when we discovered it, we all became very excited. I've been doing this job for 25 years. I've done digs at Pompeii, all the famous sites," she told Reuters. "But I've never been so moved because this is the discovery of something special."

A laboratory will now try to determine the couple's age at the time of death and how long they had been buried.

Source: http://xtramsn.co.nz/technology/0,,13440-6913834,00.html

Anyway, for this Valentine I will be in Wellington with my mom and no boyfriend no no..we're not breaking up and yes we're still together. Sean will be on a trip with his parents that's why we won't be able to celebrate this occasion together (same place). I actually can't remember what happened on the last Valentine's day. To be honest, I'm not even sure Sean gave me anything on that day or not..maybe he did..hmmm.... memory memory..What a horrible girlfriend I am.

Oh well, we will sort something out for this year. Distance will put us apart temporarily on 14th of February but after March distance will divide us for a long long time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home