Princess of Darkness

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Selfish girl

I would like to dedicate this song to my special friend (you know who you are girl!!!) and for me?!?....nah!!!
.............................................................................................................................................

I know I'm very annoying, I know I'm not exactly a good girl or the perfect girl from your imagination.
I'm too nosy about your personal life, that's why you left me.

I always want everything exactly like what I said.
You need to be here when I want you to be.
I asked from you way too much, much more than a partner could give.

Being unreasonable and no matter how many times you said I still refused to listen.

But I want you to know that I know exactly that I'm annoying but can't you see all the girls are like this, we want someone to look after us. And we want to be an important part in partner's life.

I really don't know what should I do next, or try to find a compromise. No matter you think I'm acting like a kid or only think of myself but seriously every minute I think of you and want to say I love you.

(Translated from Thai song called Poo ying Aow Tae Jai, By Parn.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home