Princess of Darkness

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Mixed feeling

Okay this is pretty weird, I know where I am standing right now literally but it just doesn't feel right. With everything surrounds me. Even here or back there, I don't belong to anywhere. It's like there's nowhere I can be. Especially, with my feeling I really don't know how do I feel about things especially with people. I hope there's some sort of signal or banners to show me whether I'm happy with what I'm having right now or not. I don't really want to be specific on what's going on actually I wish it didn't happen at all. Sometimes words can be cruel especially this time. You hope things is good as it always been but tough luck girl, reality is not a lucky game. You either win or lose in this life. I wouldn't say I'm a total failure in this case but it's just my feeling that deteriorated.

*sigh* fine.. if that's the way it is then let it be......... thanks for your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home