Princess of Darkness

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I got in..I got in

Okay people, say hello to Master of Arts in Cultural Management student from the Graduation School, Chulalongkorn University. That's right I got in, I found out this morning and I'm freaking happy right now. I hope you can feel how I feel because it's the best feeling ever.

Especially, when I wasn't sure I did well or not in the interview because the examiners kept asking me about my lack of working experience. However, they obviously give me a chance to try and SHINE..hahahahaha...

I'd say this week is one of my best weeks. Mom and I were laughing and jumping when we found out that I got in. Oh well, it's going to be a new experience and I need to prove myself that i can do it.

Lastly, thanks dad again for my cool awesome car. Love you mom and dad. Also, miss you kiddy..

It's PARTY TIME people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home