Princess of Darkness

Monday, April 16, 2007

Time to move on

Time to move on
.................................................
A said: It's time to move on.
B said: Why?
A said: There's no future in us.

B said: How do you know? I doubt that you can see future.

A said: I just know it won't work.
B said: Is that what you really want?
A said: I don't know.
B said: Why are you doing this to me?
A said: I'm sorry, but this could be the best thing for us.
B said: If that's what you really want then that's fine.
A said: I'm sorry.
B said: Don't say what you don't mean and there's no point in saying 'Sorry' when you
already hurt me.

A said: I'm sure you will thank me later.
B said: I'm sure, and I will teach myself to be smarter than this. Thank you.

.............................................

I'm sure some of you have experienced the same or similar dialogue like above. What a cliche. Life is surely full of surprises and it always happens when you're least expected. Learn to accept and learn to move on. It will take time to cure but you will survive and you won't be just a survivor but you will become the most dignified survivor. Keep telling yourself not to falling into the same tricks but teach yourself how to play the game safely. You're better than who you think you are.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home