Princess of Darkness

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Let's get drunk!


Man I'm not saying I'm sober now since I still have a freaking painful headache but trust me it was worth it. Last night I had a small party suppossedly if dad didn't hire a band and invited over 30 people to join. The idea of having party came out of my head as I wanted to try our new BBQ set plus it was ages ago since I drank. However, it turned out to be a not so big but not small party but I don't give a darn cuz I reached my goal.. get myself and a few friends drunk!

The party started off with me grilling sausages and steaks and the party over at 3.45a.m. when I puked. It was a good fun,eh especially when you get to see yo
ur long-lost friends again and we just talked shit all night until most of them left because of their other obligations but that didn't stop me,Kwan and P'Bank from drinking. At that stage, all i did was saying cheers and pouring vodka+juice into my throat up until we finished everything and mom couldn't stand anymore (I bet she was sleepy and can't be bothered to stay up any longer) so she took me to the room with the help of my other drunk pals.

I wish I could sleep through this stupid hang-over but unfortunately I had to send Kwan off but once I sent her off I went home straight away to my lovely comfy bed for another sleeping round hahahha and I just woke up not long ago but still feel dipsy and still can't talk properly according to my brother's comment. I'm so hungry now so I'm going to leave this blog for now until I have nothing else to do.

Note* Kwan if you read this, don't worry about the bin (in my car) cuz the smell of you puke is no longer there but everytime I look at that rubbish bin I will think of you..hahahahha

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home