Princess of Darkness

Friday, July 20, 2007

Weird

This is pretty weird. Today I received this funny phone call from some girl who I have no idea of. Apparently, she used a blocked number to call me. First thing she said when I picked up the phone was 'Is it Ploy?' and of course I'm Ploy so I said 'Yes, who's this?' then she replied with a very angry voice 'Do you know that he really likes you, 5 minutes ago he asked me to break up with him'. I was stunned and seriously I was like.. 'who are you and who's your boyfriend?'. The name in which she told me, her bf's name.. believe me I swear to God I've never heard of him in my life. So I asked her maybe she got the wrong number or something. Interestingly, she could easily identified on what I look like and where I study but for crying out loud I really don't know who on earth is she nor her boyfriend. So I asked her whether I know her or her boyfriend? The answer cracked me up... 'you don't know him but he really likes you'. Oh my goodness, this is why I called it's weird. I get scolded on crime that I didnt' commit, how ridiculous is that.

At the end, I told her to calm down and I can reassure her that there will be nothing going on between me and her boyfriend who I don't even know he exists or not. At one stage, I thought it was a prank call you know but after 10 minutes of realization and she was crying hard out. I became aware that this is for real but seriously how can you like someone when you hardly know that person or even talk to that person.

So this is werid people..pretty weird. Oh and I just received a bunch of flower from some random guy sent to my house, this is the second one....another weird thing. The first one I sort of know who sent it but the last two...no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home