Princess of Darkness

Monday, November 12, 2007

what now...

It's been over eight months since I left NZ and I don't know it's for good or bad. In this past eight months I already fled out of Thailand twice to Kuching and Singapore. Next year probably will b the same. I'm planning to go to England, France and of course ITALY!!!! I just want to live my life to the max before I reach 25,eh! Please don't ask me why 25, I just like that number that's all. Also, it gives me a sense of maturality that's why 25. So a few more years to go *sigh*. Wish me luck people.

I think every now and then we all want to be a traveller. Nobody loves to get stuck at the same place for a period of time. We need to get out there and see what God has created for us. It's not like I want to go all over the world, I do choose where I want to visit okay! Italy is definitely located at the top of my list, why? I guess because of its rich culture and arts.. definitely arts. hmm....I don't care but I have to go there next year, I have to do whatever it takes just to get myself there (okay that doesn't sound right..hehehehe). Wanna go with me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home