Princess of Darkness

Monday, January 19, 2009

*sigh*

Today is Monday,19th and my visa isn't here yet *sigh* I can only hope that I can pick it up tomorrow morning or else I'm doomed. I really don't want to postpone my trip anymore and I hate this feeling that Jo has to be in Sydney by himself. I'm so tough luck when it comes to visa thing...for real!

Dear Lord, please let me get to Sydney on this coming Saturday and be with Jo as well as start school on time -_-" I hate all these uncertainties that we both have been encountered for the last few months, it's not amusing at all. I know that there is something called hardship in everyone of us but this visa thing is so stupid *sigh* I can't imagine me not being in the same place as Jo..my darling has been through so much in the past few weeks and he deserves better than this.

I also learn through my experience that there are two sides in every situation but I really can't see any bright sides out of how things are standing right now. Nevertheless, I'm very blessed to have a very understanding guy and my mom next to me. I just have to be strong and think positively. Obstacles will go away if we think carefully, there is always a good solution for everything.

Argh... I'm going insane now...for me I require more time than normal human being to realize things or even think thoroughly. So sick of checking my visa status and so sick of calling VFS...hate you Australia! but my darling is there so I have to get there.... Pray for me Jo-ja and I will be there soon...love you honey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home