Princess of Darkness

Monday, May 18, 2009

What I like about you

I like how you can make me laugh
I like how you can make me cry and know that you will come back to me
I like how you can dance (in your very own ways)
I like how you are so sweet
I like how you put in all the effort just to listen me whining about the weather
I like how you can cook beautifully (deep fried chicken, dumplings, stir fry vegetable, noodles, chicken curry, lamb)
I like how you can bake (chocolate birthday cake)
I like how you flew all the way to Thailand just to be with me on my birthday
I like how you tell me that you love me randomly
I like how you can read my mind
I like how you hold my hand when we go for a walk
I like how you stand up for me when I need
I like how you are such a smart guy
I like how you get me even though other people don't
I like how you hug me tightly
I like how you whine when you don't get my full attention
and I like you how you love me...
love you darling :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home