Princess of Darkness

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hooray!!!!

Who would have thought that after my previous entry, I got my passport back with 'student visa'. Thanks Lord for your kindness, I know you always look after me and please protecting me, my family and my dearest Jo forever.

I'm leaving this Friday and I can hardly wait to see my darling on Saturday. I've been busy with organizing document and will get super tight up with packing in no time. It's going to be very difficult for me and mom when the time comes because we both are very close but I'll drag mom with me in no time. Honey...I'm going to be there soon so please be prepared. I really want to eat your cooking and walk along the park with you. We can get a bike, of course you have to bike and I will sit at the back hahaha...I can imagine Jo saying 'baby, don't put too much weights cuz I can't control the bike' and I will punch you real hard hahaha...love you silly carrot.

Told a few friends about my departure and they are all planning to see me before I leave on Friday, very nice of them indeed but I have quite a lot of things to sort out before I go so not too sure that I can manage to see them all in time. Of course, I will ask for a permission from these two important people, one is my mom and another one is my house-fiance (dad doesn't mind as long as mom is okay *grin*). Tomorrow is going to be quite a full day as I have to follow mom out to see doctor then if I can manage to get haircut then I will but if not then I have to wait until Thursday as Thai people do believe that it's bad luck to have haircut on Wednesday and hello...I'm Thai. Hate to think about a long haul flight but thinking of the person who will be waiting at the other end is worth all the trouble, he's been nothing but a true sweetheart and thank you so much for everything honey.

Mom and dad...I will miss you and you know that I love til my last breath
Bro... you better take a good care of mom or else I will beat you up when I come back
Maids/driver/security dude..please continue with your nice cooking and looking after my house/parents. So many of you at home so better work with good quality, or else no gifts from me hahaha
Friends...you know why I have hi5 and facebook for (yes, for Jo to spy on me of course)
Jo..I will see you soon and your warm hug is highly requested
God..Thank you for making me such a lucky girl on this distorted world and thank you for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home