Princess of Darkness

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Nice day

I've been long waited for one full day of nice weather so I can walk around in the sun (sounds pretty lame huh!). Today's weather wasn't that great but at least it was good for a walk. Sean and I went to grab a nice lunch at Art Centre market in town. I had a lamb souvalaki while Sean had chicken souvalaki. It was pretty good actually, the food and the atmosphere. We got to sit down and talked over our lunch, we were pretty much talking about nonsense stuffs but overall it was fun.

Oh I watched the movie calls Kinky booth last night which is based on the true story. I really enjoyed it. It's not much to talk about this movie, you just have to watch it really. I loved the music though and the transvertite guy is so awesome, I loved the way he acts and how he sings. I actually been watching quite a few movies in a past few weeks. For example, I fell in love with Audrey Hepburn in My fair lady (she's the second most beautiful woman in the world, the first one is my mom), Mary Poppin (gosh Julie Andrews was amazing in that film and I loved Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious song). I'm sure I watched more but I just can't remember gosh..my memory is getting worse each day. Anyway, I baked Oreo cheesecake today (I will update the recipe in my microcosmic space blog tomorrow) and had steak rice for dinner.

It's getting late and I need to wake up early tomorrow or else I won't be able to get a hold of a big print table which means I won't get my work done tomorrow. It's quite annoying really considering we have like 20 something people in Printmaking department but there's only 2 big print tables (one is kinda screwed up so nobody use it). So that's all for me for now. *Yawn* nites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home