Princess of Darkness

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Relaxing day

I know time does fly fast but today seem to go so slow. I woke up this morning and it was so cold but at least got sunshine, good for laundary. Despite the cold weather, staying at home seem to be the best option and i actually enjoyed it. After hanging clothes, watching anime and checking my email I decided to clean up my kitchen. For me, kitchen is the most vital part of the house. I actually baked caramel peacan choc brownies while I was cleaning up the kitchen (for the recipe go to http://microcosmicspace.blogspot.com).

I know this is quite random but have you ever felt that you don't belong to where you are right now? At some point of everyone's life I think we all do feel that, but if we don't belong there then where? I've been thinking about it all day as the matter of fact. It's not like I'm trying to find the meaning of life because I believe well all have different aspects or meanings of life. For now kitchen seems to be where i belong in the house, I never realized about it until today (gosh..so slow huh). Kitchen gives me a lot of satisfactions, mentally (if you eat too much, it harms you physically...FAT). Unlike my own room, I feel lots of pressure when I'm in my room. I really don't know why it doesn't mean that I want to sleep in the kitchen or anything like that. Oh well, maybe I'm just weird. Anyway, dinner for tonight was fillet steak with peper sauce (go to my cooking blog for recipe).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home