Princess of Darkness

Friday, July 14, 2006

Sarawak Laksa


Finally it's Friday which means I can wake up late and have various reasons for not doing fine art works (i.e. it's weekend, it's illegal to study during weekend) I returned home, exhausted from my day at uni. There is nothing exciting about today apart from napping and eating. Sean is cooking Laksa tomorrow, which should be good. I just can't get enough of this particular dish. Sean tried to teach me how to cook it but I just can't be bothered, and it's good that I don't know how to cook it. Therefore, if I want to eat laksa, Sean has to cook it. Also, it takes quite long to cook as you have to cook chicken stock, peeling chicken meat, fried eggs and cooking laksa sauce. No matter I like cooking, laksa would be something that I'd rather buy not cook.
What I like about this dish is probably the taste and the smell of it, mostly the lemon juice smell when you freshly squeeze it into your laksa soup. Gosh, my mouth is watery while I'm typing this out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home