Princess of Darkness

Friday, June 23, 2006

Cold day

Today was so cold. Actually, this morning hmm no it's more like this afternoon I took so long to get my big arses out of the bed. I didn't want to leave my bed at all except that I needed to use toilet. That was when I decided to get up, I've done lots of study today and as the matter of fact I'm going to carry on study after I finishy typing today's blog. I think I'm addicted to this, it's like you always try to find something interesting to do so you have something to write about. It's good in a way that you can make your life more stimulating and more fascinating. Oh well, that is how I feel anyway. I didn't cook today because I just couldn't be bothered and yep...blame it on the weather.

By the way, I create a new blog which is specially made for cooking and baking. I don't want to turn this particular blog into a "cooking blog" (who cares..really, it's not like people read it..hahaha). So whoever read this blog and have even a tiny interest in cooking or baking. Just drop by to http://microcosmicspace.blogspot.com


Trust me, if I can cook, you also can cook. All the food that I make I try to avoid all th
e complications which peolple usually find in the recipe books. I normally adapted those recipes to be much more simpler to follow. Also, those recipe books usally suggest you to use some weird ingredients or something way too expensive in order just to make your food looks nice but doesn't necessarily create any better taste, let's face it as long as the food taste good..that's all matter. Therefore, the stuffs that I cook are pretty much economical and you definitely can find all the ingredients just in any supermarkets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home