Princess of Darkness

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

3 years and 8 months


Yesterday was our monthly anniversary, I know it's lame to have an anniversary every month but like I said before you don't know what will happen tomorrow so why not make the best of it today. Actually, we had a dinner plan in the evening but we both had such a hectic schedule yesterday with our uni works, and we had our lunch at 2.30p.m. So we agreed to save the amount of money that we want to spend for the dinner for Sean's birthday which is in around 2 more weeks. I've been having lots of expensive dine out recently so missing out one nice dinner wouldn't hurt.

As a result of having such a late lunch, by 8.30p.m. we headed out for a cheaper type of dinner...Chinese food. We went to a small restaurant named Hao yes on Riccarton road (not exactly on the riccarton road but yeah..). It's owned by the boyfriend of Sean's sis friend. The food was really nice and very reasonable price. Average price is from 8-12 dollars per dish, the only part that put me off is there was a piece of uncooked chicken in my dish but apart from that it was really nice.

I came home, took a shower and went to bed. Uni is my first priority therefore I've been going to uni early everyday, and when I say early I really mean like early as 8 or 8.30am. Good thing about going to somwhere early is you get more chances than other people as you awake before them and that means you have more time. The only downside is you don't get to sleep in, but if you sleep early (which I don't) then there's no problem. Okay I better stop yapping babbling now. Can't wait for weekends...hehehehe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home