Princess of Darkness

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Indian time

Tell you what, I almost puke 2 minutes ago. Not that I'm sick or anything close to that, it's just I'm too full and the worst of all I just finished a big glass of water. I just blame it to myself but at the same time I have no regret for that. I just had a wonderful dinner at the indian restaurant called 'Little India' on merivale.

Butter chicken for Sean and Chicken Tikka Masala for me, we surely enjoyed our food. Not to mention very nice services that we received from this little india restaurant (we only saw one indian man there, while the waiter is kiwi and another waitress is Malaysian...hmm). What I loved the most about this restaurant is a complimentary poppadom with some sauce full of herbs. It only took them around 15 minutes til our main dishes arrived which I think it's pretty good. Our food came in a small bronze pot which when you first saw it, you'd surely think 'gosh..that's such a rip off' because the amount looks so little but don't let it fools you. I couldn't finish my meal and so did Sean. The atmosphere of the restaurant is alright except that we were sitting in the room full of people and they were talking really LOUD...seriously. Apart from that the whole thing was excellent.

The price is also quite reasonable, some may say it's rather expensive
but if you think about the service that you get, I think it's worth it. Tonight we spent 37.80 dollars on our meals which are Butter chicken (16.90), Chicken Tikka Masala (17.90) and Garlic Nan (3) *Rice comes with the meals.

Sean has to go to uni to do work, so I'm kinda have nothing to do apart from writing this blog and talking to Lai about his fish tank.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home