Princess of Darkness

Friday, February 09, 2007

Waiting

I hate waiting..waiting is something I hate the most. For those shit heads who made me wait in many occasions please go kill yourself and die. You can't even respect other people time then you're not deserved to live. Buy a watch or something or if you're too stupid to read time, you can ask people. If not, might as well don't waste other people time by telling them ' i will be there blah blah blah ' when you know you can't make it.

There will not be next time for you. That's it I'm done. I can't put up with this shit anymore. Maybe you don't mind waiting...but let me tell you what.. I DO. It's not like I never tell you this before, I did for many freaking times but did you listen to me...NO..and why....I don't even want to say it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home