Princess of Darkness

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wellington

That's right I just came back from the Capital..WELLINGTON. I love that city,eh. It's totally different from Christchurch but on the other hand, Wellington reminds me of Bangkok with all those cars, traffic and of course pollution. Mom and I went up there since Monday afternoon and we came back here this morning (Thursday). We had loads of fun and not to mention that we're broke at the moment (haha). People there can dress..they have sense of fashion more than us down here but from my experience they are not as friendly as Canterberian though.

We went on a day tour around Wellington city and coast. It was fun and we went to Cuba St. Courtney Place and of course Te Pa Pa Museum ( i love the latter one the most). I took heaps of photo but can't be bothered to upload it, I promise I will do when I kick that lazy bum out of me (wish will never happened). Oh and happy belated Valentine to you all. For those who's still single...good luck and hey good thing takes time. For those who's committed...don't cheat you bastard, treasure your partner..what goes around comes around OKAY!!! My mom was my date yesterday hehehehe... we had the candlelight dinner at BK..how romantic is that. I had tropical crunchy burger while mom had super large fries and three glasses of L&P and no there was no red roses last night. However, we had ton loads of fun watching couple shower each other with gifts and kisses..that was nice (the fun part was mom and I made fun of those people while we were looking at them). Talk about roses, I know it might sound cliche and corny but I don't give a darn I still want roses for Valentine's Day.

The truth to tell, Sean and I had a fight before I left to Wellington and I thought darn I'm not going to get anything on Valentine's Day. However, as I am a greedy person and a real manipulator (oops...no i'm not okay guys..i'm a good person..seriously). We made up at the end and yes I received a big bunch of red roses today. I know today is no longer Valentine's day and I know the price of roses has gone cheaper today (darn you Sean) but I'm still happy....stupid girl.Anyway, I better go now. Adios ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home