Princess of Darkness

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Linguine with Salmon....

I haven't cooked for such a long time since I came back to Thailand so I decided to use the opportunity of having no parents and brother at home to cook!!! Actually, despite of the need to cook is also boredom that drives me to do so. I will have the whole house for myself for the next two days. Living in a big house by yourself is driving me nut. Anyhow, I woke up early *surprises* and took off for a grocery shopping with a little bit of shopping window as well...hahahaha.. it's a girl thing you know! The traffic wasn't that bad when I went to Siam Paragon and so was the way back, yet I felt so terribly sorry to those people on the opposite lanes... you can do the math right.. suffer people suffer...

I got home with my growling stomach, pretty loudly and scary actually. My initial plan was to go there and get some ingredients for New York Cheesecake and Laksa and probably I'd grab some lunch from there. After a short reminiscing, I totally forgot about my big pack of linguine in which I bought AGES ago and planned to cook a nice dish for my mom. Oh well, today no mom but I still have my big stomach to feed. Add more things to my shopping lists, salmon, cream and Italian seasoning. It didn't take me long to cook the sauce but the most painful part was waiting for the linguine to be cooked. However, the outcome turned out extraordinary... yes I need to use that word because it really did okay! Oh well I guess you just have to try but please give me a yell before you do come or else my guard will beat the crap out of you cuz you come at the wrong time...hahahha... why am I talking so much shits today! well blame it on my boredom...

The sauce itself is pretty simple, on a hot pan sauce, you just add tomato can sauce with a wee bit of soy sauce and cream then add salmon. Easy and simple as that. I think it's faster than fried rice but please don't count the cooking time for the linguine. Overall, it was a really nice dish, fast and easy to cook but make sure you get fresh salmon like I did...yum!

Tomorrow is New York Cheesecake and the following day will be LAKSA..yum... Time flies but sometimes I wish I could fly faster. I'm so hard to please huh! oh well what to do.. LIVE WITH IT PEOPLE!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home