Princess of Darkness

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Things that I said....

These are some quotes that I spoke to my friend earlier, I really mean it and I will always keep those stuffs that I said in my mind.
...........................................

Relationship is cosisted of 2 people...no more no less or else it will be overcrowded or too empty.

Future = uncertainty, you don't know what will happen.

The most important thing about relationship despite feeling is time right! and sometimes by being in the same place doesn't mean that your feelings are as strong as ppl who are far apart from each other.

It might sound stupid but i feel grateful that im in a long distance relationship cuz it makes you value each other more, appreciate them more in a way.

.........................
Thanks Jo for making me feel this way... counting down now!!! see you soon ^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home