Princess of Darkness

Friday, December 28, 2007

Falling for you (again)

I keep this love song, just for you
and when I get to see you again,
I will be ready to give you all my love and my heart for eternally

I used to sing a love song for you
but I'm not sure whether you still remember it or not
Day and time always pass by but the song lyric remains ours

The feeling is still there and so deep down inside
As same as the first time we met

I keep this love song as a present from me to you
No matter how things around me would change
but my heart still stays with you
No matter I have to go down to the underworld
or traveling all the way up to heaven
my heart is still always with you not for anyone else
I only have you and always only you
I leave my life and my heart with you and I will never ask it back

Time goes by and people's heart might change overtime
but no matter how much it's changed the song lyric is still ours

Please let me use the time of the less of my life to be with you
Just to be with you.

I will leave my life with you, just only you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home