Princess of Darkness

Sunday, November 25, 2007

More of cooking mood

That's right, I'm so freaking into cooking now but please don't ask me why cuz I also don't know the true reason behind it. hahahaha... Whenever I situate myself in the kitchen, I'm so overwhelemed by the whole atmosphere and this is another place where I think I'm really belong to (not just any kitchen okay, it has to be fully equiped, big and CLEAN..hygienic issue).

I put such a tremendous effort in cooking yesterday. Started off with baking New York Cheesecake. The preparation is pretty quick but waiting for the final result is a pain! Seven hours no kidding! For more info for this recipe please visit
http://microcosmicspace.blogspot.com/

However, I didn't waste my precious time on waiting but instead I used that time to cook Laksa sauce...that's right Sarawak Laksa. For an unknown reason, I just love this dish so so so much. I spent around 3 hours something cooking the sauce and that was alright. With Laksa sauce the longer you cook the better it tastes.

So that was my day yesterday. I just a two bowls of Laksa for lunch just now...hahahahahha..yeah..I cooked sauce one day in advance and for the rest, my maids helped me prepared this morning while I was freaking busy doing my own business. Overall, successful and wish I will have free time to do the same thing (of course different recipes) soon.


A slice of NY Cheesecake...yumm


Fully decorated...


Laksa..wicked

FIN..*burp*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home