Princess of Darkness

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Yay..yay..

Jo told me just now that he's coming here in May. I know it's still a long while to go and I'm going to see him next month anyway...so what's all the fuss right. However, I'm so happy that he's coming in May despite the fact that he's also going to visit me in Novemeber as well. I guess it's just the feeling that you will get to see someone who is so special to you more than you expected...do you feel me? It's so funny how he asked me to accept this pdf file via MSN just before and it turned out to me the copy of his itinerary, just to prove that he's serious about coming here to visit me...so sweet. I guess I better start planning on where to take him and what to do when he comes here...any suggestions? no dodgy suggestions thank you very much... HAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home