Princess of Darkness

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Can you be my rescuer?

I'm bored...someone please rescue me QUICK!!! I've been reading my notes and looking through all the slides (for my art history) and believe me I almost fell sleep. However, I have no choice cuz my first exam is coming pretty soon, next Monday actually (and why am I here, I should be studied).

There was two good things happend to me today though, the first one I had such a nice lunch at a Chines
e restaurant and I meant it, it was really nice. The second good thing was I got to watch 'the fast and the furious, Tokyo drift'. I'm not going to write much about this movie, because to be honest there's not much things to write. The whole genre of this movie is just cars, gals and drifting and it's a very typical plot. The only enjoyment that you probably obtain from this movie is you get to see lots of nice car and mini-skirts. In my opinion, this movie is an excellence choice if you want to kill time.

Oh one more thing, I love RX8 in this movie and the reason = I have the same one! hahaha...(okay I should stop bragging)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home