Princess of Darkness

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Welcome to my kitchen...

Those recipes haunted me! I'm serious, they even paid me a visit in my dream. I can't remember much about what happend in that dream but it was something like I went to some restaurant in town and I ordered those dishes. Anyway, I went to the supermarket again this evening to get all the ingredients that I needed. It took me around an hour something to complete my mission. Actually, it was really fun when I cooked those dishes but when I looked at the amount of things that I have to clean up...I think you know how I feel. Thanks goodness, that my boyfriend and I have a deal that 'I cook, he washes' and vice versa. Therefore, he was responsible with the big pile of dishes, pot, and wok.
What I have here are the photos of those dishes:

Hand-cut chips with aioli
Cheese and olive crumbled chicken

Brownie Chocolate cakes

Enjoy the meal :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home