Princess of Darkness

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bye Bye 21

I feel so old now, for those who are younger than 22 year-old..please treasure your age and live your life to the max. It was so hard for me to let my 21 years old life away, I wish I could hide my age from the time but unfortunately even the most wise man on earth cannot do it. I talked to my friend yesterday and he said 22 is not a big deal, it's not like you're going to become spiderman who need to carry a lot of responsiblities (according to Peter Parker's uncle) or anything like that. So I tried to stay possitive by keep telling myself that I'm so lucky that I can live until now and be able to blow 22 candles on my birthday cake, while lots of kid out there died before they could say their first words. Life is a bit unfair for some reasons.

Nothing so significant on my birthday except it was extremely col
d but at least got sunshine (the whole week has been nothing but nightmare weather). For this year's birthday, I felt a bit empty maybe because my mom's not here to celebrate my birthday with me like in previous years or maybe it's just a fact that I'm 22 now which is suck. I went to uni in the morning to do my works then I went to Buddhist temple (need to do some good things on my birthday,right) and I finished my special day by having dinner at Thai restaurant with Sean, Jing Yi and Tee Chek. Oh and we went to Crown plaza hotel for desert..highly recommend Black forest cake, unlikely recommend macchiato coffee..ask Sean about it.

Small cup is 'macchiato'... BEWARE!!!

There are so many things in life that I haven't done or I just keep putting it off, therefore my goal for my 22 year of age is....continuing putting it off...hahahaha...Time does fly really fast and probably next thing I know...I will start complaining about I'm turning 23.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home