Princess of Darkness

Friday, August 04, 2006

Photo from exhibition

Don't say that I don't keep my word, I told you (reader) that I will upload photos from printmaking exhibition later in the week and here you go. For those who study at Canty uni, go to experience the real prints at Fine Art gallery on campus until 11th August (weekend close).

From left: Hae Jun Yoon, Camille Hamilton, Aya Takagi

From left: Ploy TP, Anna Bornie, Charlotte Nichols

From left: Charlotte Nichols, Julia Tsai, Richard Wilson

From left: Sarah Gibbons, Margaret Stove

From left: Shayne, Aya Takagi

Do you like it? I absolutely love those works,eh!

What I have here (below) are two works that I put in this show.

Title: Memory-History
Screen printing
594 x 841 mm (each)

All the feedback regarding on my works are welcomed. Thanks. Hope you like it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home