Princess of Darkness

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Twisted Development

That's right..twisted development was the theme for my early birthday party. My actual birthday is on next Wednesday that's why I decided to throw a nice dinner birthday party for myself tonight. i only invited 9 people to this party (for those who I didn't invite please do not hate me), the reason for that is because of the table can only fit 10 people. Why twisted? probably because people thought that we were going to have dinner inside my house like we always do every year but no they were wrong. I started them off by having entre inside the house (first twisted, Andrew thought that entre was the main, so he ate like no tomorrow), but then I asked them to move inside the garage which I set up a formal dinner table, very classy I must say. Surrouding by candles...very romantic (thanks to Sean with the hard work, he also put candles around my backyard garden..very impressive).

I had two choices of food for my guests, one was hot pot and an
other one was korean BBQ so they can choose whatever they want. We had way too much food and drinks (thanks Lu, your wines were fantastic). We finished off with Blackforest cake from De Spa, I ended the party by giving each guest a box which contained one chocolate and a quote about friendship and happiness.

I always wanted to have a classy party which people dress up and drink wines with nice food and chill out music, and yep I had all of those things tonight with my special friends. The dinner tonight was pretty much like a catching up dinner with my friends more than a birthday party. Probably I'm turning to 22 soon so birthday for me is pretty much like a day to remember but nothing to fascinate about. Oh well...4 more days then bye bye 21 year old.. most likely I will spend my birthday talking on the phone with mom and watching movies til i fall asleep.

Welcome you all to my party :)

Inside the invitation card.

Entre

Chilli fetta and crispy crostini, Chicken rasher wrapped pork fillet with caramelised apple (recipes in my microcosmic blog)

Entre no.2

My precious guests (check out those candles)

Me and my guests

Eating time. Hotpot VS BBQ

Lu with her wine glass and Lai busy with his food

Photo time gals.

Be cool...

Be cool..part 2

yummy cake (when i first saw this cake, i thought they forgot to take the wrapping paper off but as it turned out, it was chocolate)

How to cut this cake?!?

Thanks Doris for feeding me

TW: "okay ploy stop stealing my cake"

Ronald: Ripley's believe it or not

Gifts for my guests (inside contains chocolate and wisdom quote)

Lastly, thank you for all of you who made my night so special. Million thanks :D

1 Comments:

  • Yeah we all had fun, i was a bit tipsy that night but for the good cost hahahaha..I really wish you were there gal.

    By Blogger Princess of Darkness, at 2:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home