Princess of Darkness

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tracing the process

"Hard work really pays off", do you believe in that quote? I believe 45% of it, not the whole 100%. I just got home from the opening of Printmaking exhibition (4th year and 3rd year printmaking students). Tracing the process is the name of this exhibition, so if you have time and live in Christchurch then go to check it out,okay! It's on now until 11 August, at school of Fine Arts Gallery on campus.

I spent the whole day putting up and putting down my works, it's very ridiculous that people kept changing their minds on where to put their works. I do understand that they wanted the whole thing to look stunning but one thing that they need to understand is, this show is consist of 11 artists, 11 totally different kinds of work, no theme. Therefore, no matter how hard you try... it won't look good together. I had to move 3 times before they satisfied and you know what's funny, my work now is on the wall where it supposed to be in the first place..how ironic is that.
It's worked out now so no need to complain about it, big thanks to Julia for the wonderful job in organising this show.
So for people who read (if there's any), don't forget to check it out. I will upload some pics from the exhibition later this week (if I can remember which I'm kind of doubt it).

What happend yesterday?..hmm..let me think, nothing really oh oh hang on I remember now. I watched 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', such a nice film I must say, staring gorgeous Audrey Hepburn. However, I prefer the book rather than the movie though probably because the story in the book is more realistic and the ending is not as corny as the movie. My friend told me that 'Roman Holiday' is really good, I will try my best to get a hold of that dvd sometimes later this week..gosh so many things to do but so little time. I think I should get going and better remind myself to give mom a call later, I talked to her last night but the whole conversation was about a big crowd of huge mosquitoes attacked her while she was talking on the phone. You rock MOM!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home