Princess of Darkness

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Boring class and hot hunk at Sunglass Hut

Date/Time: 08.09.2006, 10.26 am.

This class (cosc110) is so irritating, lecturer doesn't know what he's doing. He's pretty much talking to himself, if you suffer from insomnia, I'd recommend you to come to this class and trust me you will be cured.

Waking up early is a good thing but when you don't have enough sleep from the previous night then have to wake up early, that's a real pain. The worst of all, you put a lot of efforts to come early just to find that the printing table is nothing but the most disgusting piece of equipment on campus. Some people used the table and didn't clean it properly or maybe waiting for their parents to clean it up for them. These people should be sent back to primary school and learn how to be more considerate for other people. That's something that hacks me off.

.................................

Date: 09.09.2006

I just got home from uni, yep I'm a freaking good student (sarcastic). I went to uni even today is Saturday. Nah, I just have to clean my screen then I need to apply emulsion onto the screen.

Anyway, today wasn't so bad I actually did lots of thing today. I've been craving for water chestnut in a past couple of days but the thing is all the shops that I go, they either sold out or just don't have it. It's really funny because when I don't feel like it, it's everywhere. So after many attempts, I decided to call it quit and wait until I go back to Thailand for holidays then I can eat as much as I want.

Sean and I had chinese food for lunch then we headed to Riccarton Mall. Actually, I wanted to go to town to buy a pair of sunglasses but the weather is a bitch today. Therefore, we agreed that walking in the mall would be better as it's much warmer than outside. I actually have at least 3 or 4 pairs of sunglasses and they all lovely. Two dior sunglasses are a clear sort of sunglasses which I love the most but I think it's time for me to move on to something big and black. When I was back to Bangkok for the recent holiday, I went to Khao sarn road and I boght a pair of a freaking cheap sunglasses, 5 dollars. It looks very stylish but the lense is so gay, oh well what do you expect from a 5 dollars sunglasses. It's just that this sunglasses doesn't protect you from UV light, it's more like absorb UV light to your eyes.

Nevertheless, we stopped at Sunglass Hut (next to EB games). I tried heaps of sunglasses but I set my heart on the frst pair that I tried on and it's a Prada PR13GS. At first I wasn't sure that I should get it or not because of the price, 384.90 dollars. It's a hell load of money but then I realised that 2 of my dior sunglasses each cost 500 bucks and the quality is marvelous, it's worth it. Also, most importantly the sale guy at Sunglass Hut is so so so so hot. His name is Sam.. Not only me got something that I like today, Sean also bought a really nice jacket from Barkers. I'm not too sure about the fabric but I can assure you that it feels really nice. So we both had a good day today except the part that the money flew out of our wallets.

It's dinner time now, I should go heat up the leftover from last night. I had korean bbq at home... no need to go to Korean restaurant anymore. hahahaha..oh I need to heat up miso soup as well. Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home