Princess of Darkness

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hello Spring!

I love spring season so much, it's not only because I get to use my short sleeve t-shirts but also I get to spend more time outside the house/class/building/etc. I'm an outdoor person, not saying that I love all sort of outdoor activities. Yet, the radiace of the beautiful sun makes me want to stay outside rather than being kept inside by the cold.

I went to town today for lunch nothing so fancy about it. If there was something special, you would notice it since the title of this blog. Anyway, after having lunch at the Asian food court I had to digest my big stomach by doing thing that I'm good at..that's right window shopping. I walked around town for like almost two hours then realised that I have an appointment at 3p.m. However, on the way home I stopped by at the Merivale Mall and continue what I'm good at.
Nonethelss, I ended up spending money on two gorgeous italian made bowls at a nice modern houseware shop which I can't remember the name of the store outside the mall on Merivale road. I shall find the name of the shop and let you know.

Anyway, I had such a fabulous time during the day but at night not so good. There are many ways to get rid of my boredom such as, talking on the phone with my mom, read books, cooking and do works at uni. Sadly, I did all of those but still couldn't discard it so I headed to Blockbuster store to get dvds out.

What I have here are (all the dvd boxes are right next to me) Blood-Rayne, Shinobi and Initial D Movie. Blood-Rayne is a no-no choice, it's the most dorky movie I've ever watched. Trust me on this a
nd don't even bother to look up on the internet regarding on the storyline because you are simply wasting your time and your bandwidth. In spite of that stupid Blood-Rayne, 15 minutes ago I watched 'Shinobi' and I have to say I really loved it. No matter its story is a bit trite but it's one of the films that I really enjoyed right from the very beginning until the very end. Highly recommend guys! If you have time, go check it out okay I'm sure you will love this movie like I did. For the initial D, I will watch it tomorrow and it's better be good. I can't bear two bad films in two days, it's just too painful. I loved the initial D anime version so the movie better not spoil it.

That's all for tonight..my eyes are closing and my brain is lacking. Hopefully, the weather will be nice tomorrow so I could have a picnic in my backyard or go out for a walk around Hagley Park. Gosh! I just love Spring time..even better than summer and definitely more preferable than autumn and winter season. Except the fact that I always get hay fever during spring and summer and have to apply sunblock lotion every two hours..what a pain.

Note: I watched Initial D movie this afternoon and I'm very disappointed. Comic and anime are way better than the movie.

1 Comments:

  • I know,eh! It's like the worst movie ever. I can't believe that the chic from the fast and the furious was in there. Why did she downgrade herself to that kind of movie man...

    By Blogger Princess of Darkness, at 8:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home