Princess of Darkness

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Movie Rating

In a past few months, I've been watching lots of movie. Some good and some crap so here is my rating for those movies (that I could remember). If you don't agree with my ratings, that's your problem because this is MY blog:

  • Mrs Henderson Presents = 8.5/10 (Judi Dench is really good at portraying herself as a snobbish, elegant and creative lady in this film)
  • Napoleon Dynamite = 7/10 (My favourite part in this film is when Pedro's cousins shook their heads to the bully)
  • Nacho Libre = 9/10 (I like every single bit in this movie, Jack Black and the little fat boy rock!)
  • Fearless = 7.9/10 (Typical plot but the action is outstanding, based on true story. Jet Li really can kick people ass)
  • Ultraviolet = 5.5/10 (Lame plot and very confusing, unrealistic action but Milla Jovanovich was quite hot in there)
  • Break up = 8/10 (Good opening and good ending)
  • Ladies in Lavender = 8/10 (Maggie Smith and Judi Dench are nothing but astonishing actress in this touching film, they both really make me feel that they're sisters..real sisters)
  • Hoodwinked = 8.5/10 (Hillarious and worth watching, Anne Hathaway can sing)
  • Roman Holiday = 7/10 (Gorgeous Audrey Hepburn blew me away)
  • Final Destination 3 = 6/10 (Typical gross blood splashing movie)
  • Keeping mum = 5/10 (Not as good as I expected, wouldn't recommend)
  • Millenium Actress = 9/10 (Anime)
That's all I can remember so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home