Princess of Darkness

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Austerity or I'm just stingy?!?


Last month, just out of the blue mom told me to keep a record on this month's expense and I was like "why ma?". Of course, mother's typical answer "no reason but you SHOULD do it anyway!". I meant if you know me personally, you know that I love to buy things. I'm not a big spender but it's a feeling that if you go into some shops and you kinda feel bad if you don't buy anything from them (maybe i'm just too paranoid). Anyway, I'm that type of person but once mom asked me to keep an account strictly it's like she cast some kind of spell on me. She's not a witch okay (practically..oops) but everytime I want to take money out of my wallet I feel bad....truthfully.
Moreover, I'm proudly to announce that I haven't spent a single cent since hmm...Friday. I know it's lame but hey it's a big achievement for me okay considering I live by myself and I ususlly don't cook at home. Actually, I was close to let my money fly out of my pocket today but thanks to my awesome boyfriend (yeah..i called him a sloth last time).. he paid for my dinner. To think of it, it's quite good in a sense that I try my best not to spend any money or keep it minimal but I'm scared that I'm going to become a stingy person (my boyfriend would disagree with this cause he said I'm stingy! what a nice bloke). Anyway, I better go wash up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home